Psychologist Gold Coast – Robina
Go Psychology is a well established psychology/counselling practice located in Robina (Gold Coast). Dr Paul Bowden is a Clinical Psychologist with more than 10 years experience in private practice. I can help you to overcome the life challenge or mental health problem you are suffering from. If you are an athlete wanting to gain an edge on your competitors by improving your mental skills, then I can help you too. Dr Bowden promises to use evidence based therapies and keeps up to date with the latest therapy approaches including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR). Dr Bowden has a keen interest in the use of strategies from the field of Positive Psychology, particularly when working with athletes.
Who do we work with?
Our adult counselling service offers services to address the full spectrum of Adult mental health conditions, including relationship problems. The most common problems treated include anxiety, depression, stress, grief/trauma, adjusting to severe life stressors including relationship breakdowns, and injuries/illnesses, and relationship issues.
Our sport and performance psychology service offers services to athletes looking to improve their performance through learning cutting edge sport psychology techniques.
Why Choose Us?
- We are highly trained and experienced Psychologists holding doctorate level education in our field.
- We use the most evidence based cutting edge psychology treatments.
- We take an active approach to therapy to teach you skills and give you knowledge to overcome challenges or improve your performance
- We are able to provide services under many different avenues including Medicare, Workcover, VVCS, DVA, and Insurance.
- You may be eligible for Medicare rebates which are given on the spot at our clinic.